Well atleast 3 out of 4 of my crushes chimed in.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">R13 is dumb
Sorry i was late [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
better late than never
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Well atleast 3 out of 4 of my crushes chimed in.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well atleast 3 out of 4 of my crushes chimed in. </div></div>
I'll admit i blushed a little when you mentioned me in your first post
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I stopped blushing about 8 months or about 2,000 r13 is dumb posts ago.
Actually it would be:
R13
Posts: 3829 dumb posts ago
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
But I was still blushing after about the 1829th time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Oh okay. I just cant resist and easy shot at anyone.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Not many on here can. lol
Being black, being accused of being a Muslim, etc. is not nearly as likely to get him assassinated as his "redistribution of the wealth statement". That sentence or a variation thereof has sent several others to their graves.
Nutcases who want him dead because he is black probably don't have the means nor the grit to actually kill him. Those who currently have "the wealth" do.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think so, and within the first year. </div></div>
while i can also see that as possible.......im not sure it gets any better from there
biden and pelosi move up the ladder</div></div>
Does this mean you are gonna kill yuorself if Obama wins?
Bookmarks